Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dresses for Little Girls

As some of you may know, I'm running an online baby store for two years now. Some of my best selling products include leak proof washable cloth diapers, busha pants and shorts, bibs, among others. Now I'm venturing into a new product line - Girls Dresses. 

The reason behind this is that I find baby dresses sold in malls too expensive. Even more expensive than adult clothes! So to help moms like me, I decided to make / sell quality cute dresses that are affordable. Check out our initial designs. Mikeila and her cousin Alexa are my models hihi. For orders, kindly go to Baby Store and More







2 comments:

  1. When most people know they will be shopping for baby boy clothes, they inevitably will reach for baby blue. While it's a classic color, also consider other masculine colors to mix things up.Best online shopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a Latest Jovani Prom dress you are ready for the red carpet. Its definitely a prom dress you was waiting for, Jovani prom dresses 2013 collection will come your dream true.

    ReplyDelete