Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tiny Buds Rice Baby Powder

My husband's family has a history of asthma so I am very careful with the products I use for Mikeila. I did not put powder on her until she turned one but I apply only at her back, armpit and a little at her chest. As I was having my usual grocery, I came across Tiny Buds Rice Baby Powder. It is made from 100% real rice grain and absolutely talc-free! This is just what Mikeila needed.

My baby's been using it for a couple of months now and we both love it. The fragrance is just right and since it is made of rice grains, it repels water which allows sweat to evaporate naturally keeping the child's skin fresh and dry from perspiration. It is also biodegradable and hypoallergenic.



I also learned that Tiny Buds has other natural baby products like baby bottle cleanser, hand sanitizer and baby wipes among others. I'll try to buy them and post a review here. Who knows, maybe I can offer it at my online store soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment