Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Truth About Your Baby Powder

When I went to the Mompreneur Summit to pick-up the products I ordered at Tiny Buds, I got intrigued with the display at their booth. They showed Tiny Buds Baby Rice Powder poured on top of a glass with water. What amazes me is that the powder do not mix with the water at all. It really does repel water!

So I did the same experiment at home not only with Tiny Buds but also using another famous baby powder brand. Just to check if both repels water just the same. The first video uses another baby powder brand while the second one uses Tiny Buds Baby Rice Powder. Here's what I found out:




The one on the right side of the picture uses another famous powder brand. As soon as I pour the powder on top of the water, a lot of the grains were absorbed immediately. You can see that the water was not clear and some of the powder residue were at the bottom of the glass.

Amazingly, Tiny Buds Baby Rice Powder remained on top of the water! You can see on the left side of the picture that the water is still clear and no powder were absorbed.

I can safely assume that Tiny Buds Baby Rice Powder is better to protect your kids from sweat as it repels water really well. Add to that the fact that it does not contain talc harmful to your kids lungs. I'm really glad I found this product.

Here are more pictures from the experiment:



No comments:

Post a Comment